Friday, May 31, 2013

Day 1 Post Op

I can not explain how proud I am of my brave little girl...She's been so strong today...She's been sitting up in a chair 2 times today already...The nurses keep saying how amazing she is...They've started calling her a "rock star"... :) We truly serve an AWESOME GOD! Thank you to everyone who has lifted up a prayer in our behalf...I can tell you first hand, it's working more than you will ever know! The nurses and doctors here are more than I could ask for as well! Addison's been sleeping a lot today. They're trying to find a balance between pain management and keeping her awake and alert. Please keep the prayers going.

2 comments:

  1. Hi guys! Glad to hear that Addison is doing so well. She is a strong young lady! God's going to bring her through this with flying colors. You are all in our prayers! Sandra Price

    ReplyDelete