Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday, July 5th.....

HAPPY, EXCITED, THRILLED.......YAY!  THOMAS AND BAILEY SURPRISED US AND JUST SHOWED UP YESTERDAY!! Addison and I are so happy to see them!  Thank you to all who made this possible, this is the best medicine in the world.  Addison and Bailey are so sweet, they have missed each other so badly.  Bailey would never admit it but you can see it in her eyes. :)  Also, seeing them together confirms that I thought Addison had hit a growth spurt while here, they use to be same height but now next to each other Addison has a good inch on Bailey, sorry Bailey. :p No more time to blog, got some important family memories to make :)  Thank you Lord for this awesome surprise and their safe travel, and please bless those who made this surprise possible. AMEN

9 comments:

  1. I am so glad they could come see you and Addison. I know you miss them . So glad to see them together smiling. GOD is so good. He gives us beyond what we ask, and I praise HIM.
    Love and prayers
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I'm glad that they got to come for the fourth. I would hate to be away from my family that long too. Hope you all had a wonderful time together! Still praying for you all. Tell Addison thank you for the sweet note card. It was so thoughtful of her. Take care of yourselves. Love all of you, Sandy Price

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO GLAD THOMAS AND BAILEY ARRIVED SECRECTLY AND SAFELY. HE TOLD ME ABOUT IT AFTER THE FUND RAISER ON SATURDAY NIGHT AND IT BLESSED MY HEART TO REALIZE IT WOULD BE BETTER THAN CHRISTMAS MORNING. YOU ARE ALL IN OUR PRAYERS AND I VERY MUCH ENJOY READING YOUR AND DAWN'S ENTRIES, BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES AND OFTEN DOWN MY CHEEKS WHICH ARE GOOD FOR THE SOUL. YOU INSPIRE ME WITH YOUR NEVERENDING PROCLAMATION AND TESTIMONY OF OUR WONDERFUL SAVIOR, LORD JESUS CHRIST. HE IS IN CONTROL AND DOES HIS JOB QUITE WELL. ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH YOU FAMILY. LOVE IN CHTIST, BECKY HARTLEY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *CHRIST~ I should have checked my spelling :) Becky

      Delete
  4. Wonderful!!!! Thomas P.

    ReplyDelete