Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday, July 7th......

The visit from Thomas and Bailey was amazing! Love you guys sooooooo much! It was so hard to take them back to the airport yesterday. :(  Thank you Lord for giving them safe travel back home!  Addison is doing so great, it was so good for her to see her sister and daddy!  Hopefully, another three weeks and we will be back home for good.  I know you shouldn't wish time away but these three weeks can just disappear for all I care.  :)  Hope everyone back home is happy and healthy!
Notice in the picture lol, Addison is terrified of the Ronald McDonald statutes all over the place! LOL. Can't say that I blame her.

4 comments:

  1. "And this too shall pass." While this saying is not found in the Bible, it is attributed by ancient Jewish tradition to a story related to
    Solomon and the wisdom he received from this
    saying. Sometimes we can't see the end of a situation we are in, but please be assured :
    "And this too shall pass." Praying for all of
    you! Please pray for a special burden I have on
    my heart. Thomas P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April and Addison. So glad that you all got to spend time together! The girls look great together. I hope that the next three weeks go by real fast. Better yet I hope you get to come home early. Can't wait to see you both! Take care. Love, Sandy Price




    ReplyDelete