Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wednesday, July 10th....

Thank you for answered prayers.....Micah had follow up appointment with the surgeon yesterday and she changed all sorts of meds around and he already seems improving this morning. :) Thank you Lord!  Still have to watch and see, but a really great start.
Addison is still doing awesome, pain from time to time but nothing like before surgery. :)
We are off to the movies today to check out Despicable Me 2, hope everyone back home is happy, healthy and loved. :)

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear the great news about Micah! I hope that he doesn't have to have more surgery. I'm still praying that Addison does fine tomorrow when you start adding fats to her diet again. God still answers prayer! Love and miss you both! Sandra Price p.s. I hope you enjoy the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful for answered prayer for Micah and for Addison. We serve a great GOD!
    Love and prayers,
    Shirley H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It always reinforces my faith when the LORD answers the prayers of His children!!
    And in such a timely Manner! Great news from a GREAT GOD!! Thomas P.

    ReplyDelete