Thursday, July 31, 2014

Home!!

We rolled into ole Lenoir NC about 800 last night. Thank ya Lord for home!  Have to be back in Charleston in a week for staple removal but couldn't stay away from home any longer so we'll just drive back next Wednesday.  Just want to earnestly thank each and every one of you for the kindness, love and prayers called out for me and my family.  This has been the most difficult journey for me personally, Ever. The road to recovery is still long and I'm sure curved but at least now I'm aware of the road, and the direction, from what I've been told I wasn't aware of many things for quite a few days.  The Lord is Good in all things; easy and tough, good and bad, happy and sad, mountain and valley. With love and deepest gratitude, April

2 comments:

  1. You where never alone then or now; always remember; His promises are true. He will never forsake or leave you! Love Dad- You and all your love ones are forever covered in prayer!











    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news!!! "God is good"!!!!

    ReplyDelete