Sunday, July 20, 2014

Last up.....my turn

Just got admitted for my central line and to start the research drug or placebo, whichever it may be.  The research trial they asked me to participate in involves receiving an IV med for seven days that they hope will improve islet transplantation.  The docs don't even know if I'll be getting the placebo or the real drug.  I think I'll get a report years from now that tells me. Lol.  Then tomorrow morning I go down at 515am for surgery. Just please be in prayer for me but mostly Thomas and the girls.  Pray for their patience and strength as I go through this surgery and recovery.  Thanks everyone for all your support, prayers and love.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! God is so good. We miss all of you at church. We are so thankful for God's touch on you all and bringing you through this amazingly (is that a word?). Still praying and hope you do great April. Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. God has truly had his hand on our family through this tough journey. Can't wait to be back at church with our church family.

      Delete