Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Day 12 Post Op....

Addison is doing so amazing.  Had a rough time getting the picc line in yesterday but now that it's in place it will be her iv access for the remainder of our time.  She continues to receive wonderful ecards that she enjoys reading.  Also, she got another great package today from my work family at Grace. It was full of stuff to make her smile.(see pic lol) She loved it guys, thank you, I miss and love you all. Thomas and I are spending the afternoon at the mall with Bailey as this is our last day together before they head back to NC tomorrow. Nana and Papa are hanging out with Addison while we are gone.  Hopefully she will not be completely rotten when I get back. Lol

10 comments:

  1. Hi everyone! Glad to hear that Addison is doing amazing. Looks like she hasn't lost her sense of humor during all of this! Love the picture! Take care, we love you very much! Sandy Price

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to see her feeling so much better, thanks for sharing the picture, it's hilarious! I'm glad that they got the picc line in so that she don't have to deal with the IV line. :) Yes, she will be completely spoiled when ya'll get back. Tell her that we Love and Miss her and we're so proud of her being such a strong young lady. Love You All! As always~ In my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thomas you will like this, Addison looks just like her mother in this picture. I hope and pray she keeps on doing great. Love all you Lands. Joe Price

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joe you only say such things because I'm too far to get my hands on you. lol Love you guys.

      Delete
  4. Please check the side effects of any new medication! I notice from this recent picture: Increased facial hair, a marked deterioration of the teeth and a very
    strong aversion to light. Other than that Addison looks great!! LOL!!

    Still Praying, Thomas Pasquale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Thomas, I'm wondering if they aren't slipping her some testosterone lol
      Thanks :)

      Delete
  5. I agree with Thomas. This is quiet a change, but a good one. Hope the day brings more blessings.
    Love and prayers to all
    Shirley Herman

    ReplyDelete